Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring!

So - I think it may be (almost) premature to say spring has sprung... but it's trying!
The crocuses are coming up... I'll try to get a photo of them once they are more then a tiny purple bud half out the ground. :D

My boys are enjoying the warmer weather - at first they were crying because of the snow melting. Lol! They were sad 'cause they could not sled anymore. But they have been biking all week (so far) and loving it. There go their blues about the snow melting!

I am looking forward to reviewing a few books for you... I'm going to the Library soon and hope to go thru some new books. Watch this space!

Well... I'm off to do the dinner-thing. Will try check back later~

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading more of your blogs! I really think you're a neat person and we just happen to have a few interests that are similar. And ... I love blogs. Anyway, wanted to let you know that I read this. :)

    Yay for the coming of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aliya! I appreciate that... I think you may be the only reader I have, but it's a start! :D

    ReplyDelete