Friday, January 23, 2015

Something New

So, it's been forever since I have blogged... sorry!

Now, I am starting something new... I am opening an Etsy shop to sell art, crafts and things.

Did you know that I come from an artistic and creative family? Well, I do. My mom, sister and I all paint and love to make things, in fact we have a Facebook page dedicated to owls, hand painted owls to be exact. I am slowly listing them on Etsy too so they can find a home in YOUR home!

http://www.facebook.com/owlcharacters

Don't you just LOVE those owls? Me too! But they all can't live in my home... they need to share their love... choose one and take them home today.

Also, we have some fun flower pins available at our Etsy shop...

Take a look around and maybe something will catch your fancy!

Start something new today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment