Friday, March 27, 2015

Scrapbooks anyone?

I love crafting... in case the post about the owls and painting did not let you know. ;)

Last year I was contacted by a lady who needed a scrapbook finished for a person who had retired from work. I had never made a scrapbook for others outside my family before - but agreed to do it. It was challenging to keep the style of the pages the same as the ones that were completed in the book and in the end I had to change the pages and add vellum to keep the photos from being damaged.

I loved it though! The challenge, the creativity and that finished product - all of it! Enjoyable!

So, now I wonder...

Do you have a bunch of photos that need to be scrapbooked? 
When last did you let your family page through your photos?
Is your story reflected in your photos?

I am happy to help you!

This is my proposal:

One 12x12 page with 1 - 6 of your photos on it, complete with embellishments, page protector, and safely mounted photos $40.00 per page.

One 8x8 page with 1 - 4 of your photos on it, complete with embellishments, page protector, and safely mounted photos $30.00 per page.

Or you can have a whole book of 10 12x12 pages (all complete with embellishments, page protector, and safely mounted photos) for  $300.00

Contact me at posbus4me @ gmail .com  to talk about placing an order! 

Help a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment