Thursday, June 23, 2016

Camp Meeting 2016 - Junior division

I've just spent 2 weeks in a tent helping take care of 80-90 kids a day (with 120 on the Sabbath), doing, what I describe as "VBS 3 times a day for 10 days". In other words- FUN!! 

Here are some pics of our 'Kingdom Kids' in J1.

I spent weeks making things to put up in the room.

These shields were hung all around the room.
All made from recycled materials. 😉

Then I made the banner...

In progress...
Done!!

See, I have proof we spent 2 weeks in a tent. 😁

Here is some of what I had to pack to take with us to Camp Meeting.

The building of a Castle.

Doesn't look like much yet...

90% done...



Looking better?


The kids loved it!!

Our prayer wall was used a lot too.

We had a super fun slip & slide 2 of the days during Camp as well.

We had some wonderful story tellers... Here is Ms Linda! 

Our cool 'Professor Wolf'!! Pastor EJ did a great job with fun science experiments for us.

Stanley Maxwell telling us stories in our Chapel in the Pines.

Our Sabbath welcome to J1.

And all that fun means... I crushed my step goals! 😄

See you next year in J1 for more fun at Michigan Camp Meeting!


1 comment:

  1. A busy time for you! You did a fantastic job in making connections with parents, kids, guests and staff with the 'Kingdom Kid's' theme! Thank you for making God more real to us all!

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Contextual Product Ads